An Air Fried Banana Split is a warm and carmelized banana stuffed with any and all of your favorite cozy and melty toppings! In just 5 minutes, you could be eating this healthy, delicious snack, dessert, or breakfast!
I know what you’re thinking: why would anyone want to air fry a banana? Trust me, I thought the exact same thing especially after seeing everyone and their mother make this on TikTok and Instagram.
If i’m being honest, the first time i saw it, i nearly gagged. I couldn’t imagine eating a HOT, MUSHY, BROWN banana.
But, I figured it was trending for a reason, so I tried it and boy am I GLAD I DID!!!
Start by cutting your banana down the middle ensuring not to cut through the whole thing
Stuff the sliced banana with all of your favorite toppings. I kept it simple with crunchy peanut butter and mini dark chocolate chips
Place banana upright in the airfryer at 400 degrees for 4-6 minutes
Remove from airfryer & DIG IN!
Air Fried Banana Split
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or any nut butter
- 1 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- any other toppings you love granola, yogurt, berries, honey, etc
- Start by slicing your banana down the middle (not cutting through the entire thing)
- Stuff the banana with literally anything – I kept it simple with just chunky peanut butter & mini dark chocolate chips
- Air fry at 400 for 4 minutes (or 1-2 minutes more depending on how soft and carmelized you want it)
- Top with more toppings (if desired) & DIG IN !
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @jennaliveswell on Instagram and/or hashtag it #jennaliveswell