This is seriously one of my favorite “hacks” to level up your toast, and it’s literally as simple as adding salt! The sweet and salty combo is OUT OF THIS WORLD GOOD.
If you are not putting sea salt on your sweet toast combos, THIS IS YOUR SIGN TO TRY IT!
Trust me, once you try it, you’ll never want salt-less toast ever again!
What you’ll need:
→ a slice of your favorite bread, toasted (I used SimpleKneads gluten free sourdough)
→ smear of your go-to nut butter (i’m a pb>ab gal)
→ layer of banana slices
→ sprinkle of cacao nibs (for a lil crunch)
→ pinch or two of course salt
→ a drizzle of honey to top it off
Banana + Peanut Butter Toast with SEA SALT
- a slice of your favorite bread, toasted I used Simple Kneads GF Sourdough
- smear of your go-to nut butter I’m a pb>ab gal
- layer of banana slices
- cacao nibs for a nice crunch
- pinch or two of course sea salt
- drizzle of honey
- Toast, smear, layer, sprinkle, pinch, drizzle, and ENJOY!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @jennaliveswell on Instagram and/or hashtag it #jennaliveswell