I couldn’t decide if I wanted chia seed pudding or overnight oats, so CHOATS were born!
They are a mix between chia pudding and overnight oats, and are unbeleivably creamy and delicious.
Plus the raspberry adds a stunning color, and the best tart flavor.
This simple meal prepper breakfast only takes a few minutes to whip up, and packs protein, fiber, and nutrients for a well-rounded, nourishing, and fueling breakfast the next morning!
- ½ cup rolled oats gluten free
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ⅓ cup frozen raspberries
- optional add-ins: protein powder, flax seeds, nuts, etc
- Add all of the ingredients together in a mason jar / bowl and mix until combined
- Place in the fridge overnight
- Enjoy the next morning (cold or hot) I topped mine with some sliced almonds and cacao nibs for a nice crunch