Haven’t made protein balls in a hot minute, but I cam back strong with these amazingly delicious brownie batter protein balls that taste just like bronwie batter (possibly even better)!
The texture is SO GOOD and the chocolate flavor is unmatched! These gluten free, vegan, and refined sugar free bites of heaven are the perfect health snack or dessert & are also perfect for meal prep!
Brownie Batter Protein Balls
- ½ cup cacao / cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup runny almond butter
- ¼ cup unflavored protein powder could sub chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegan mini chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a bowl and mix well
- Fold in the chocolate chips and mix again
- Place in fridge for at least 15 min to allow the batter to firm up (or if you just want batter & not balls, feel free to eat right away!)
- Roll into balls (it helps to wet your hands when dealing with the dough, makes about 10 balls)
- ENJOY (store in air tight container in the fridge)