Stuffed peppers are one of my all-time favorite dinners, but they can be a pain to make.
This one-pot dinner comes together in just 30 minutes, and packs all the deliciousness of stuffed peppers in a soup!
I make it with ground turkey, but feel free to use ground beef, or leave out the meat entirely to make it vegan.
This dinner is one that everyone can enjoy, as it’s Whole30, gluten-free, and dairy free!
Healthy Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- ½ white onion chopped
- 2 cloved or garlic minced
- 15 oz diced tomatoes
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 3 bell peppers chopped
- 2 cups chicken or veggie broth
- ½ cup brown rice
- 1 tbsp oregano
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Brown the ground turkey in a large pot or dutch oven until no longer pink
- Add in the onion, bell peppers, and garlic. Sautee for 3 minutes
- Add all other ingredients, and bring to a boil
- Reduce to a simmer, and cook for 30 minutes, until peppers are cooked to your liking