Cookie Dough Protein Balls
healthy, peanut butter-y, chocolate-y, protein packed & mighty delicious, these bite size cookie dough balls have it all!
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder of choice I use unflavored, but vanilla would be great too!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy, natural
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate melted
- Add all the ingredients (except the chocolate) into a bowl and mix until well combined
- Chill in the fridge or freezer for at least 10 minutes to allow the dough to firm up slightly
- Roll into balls, drizzle or dip in dark chocolate, and store in fridge / freezer