These tasty little treats have become one of my family’s most looked forward to Easter dessert! The texture is spot on, and melts in your mouth just like a Reese’s Egg!
Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs (Healthy)
Better than the real thing, you will never want to waste your money on Reese's eggs ever again!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy, natural
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate melted
- Add all the ingredients (except the chocolate) in a bowl and mix until well-combined
- Allow the dough to firm up in the fridge or freezer for at least 10 minutes
- Form the dough into "eggs" and then drizzle with the melted chocolate
- Store in fridge / freezer